Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 25 December 2015

RE: A faster / cheaper / accurate , alternative to ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT SURVEY


Dear Anshul,


Thanks for writing

I suppose , you are referring to :


I would be happy to share with you , whatever I can , although I am no more active in " headhunting " for past few years

You may feel free to phone me , anytime , tomorrow morning , on (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

I am based in Mumbai

regards,

hemen parekh





www.CustomizeResume.com (  Do look up " Live Demo "  )


From: anshul.meister.93@gmail.com [mailto:anshul.meister.93@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Anshul Agrawal
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 5:31 PM
To: hcp@RecruitGuru.com
Subject: A faster / cheaper / accurate , alternative to ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT SURVEY

Hi Hemen,

I discovered a post crediting a proposal submitted by you (randstad.in) . As part of a research project I was looking to identify how the hiring trend is changing over the years. Would like to discuss the same with you if you're available sometime.

Regards,

Anshul Agrawal

No comments:

Post a Comment