Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 13 December 2015

How to save Rs 5511 Crores


How  to   save  Rs  5511 Crores

The Election Commission has over 9 lakh EVM ( Electronic Voting Machines )
After 15 years of usage, these need to be replaced
So , EC plans to buy 14 lakh EVM , at a cost of Rs 5511 cr
Each EVM costing Rs 39,364
Now , EC can save this amount ( and even earn Rs 20,000 cr ! ) , if only it spend Rs 5 cr to develop , the  Mobile App :  VotesApp : , which , in effect , converts every smart phone into a miniaturized / personalized , version of EVM  !
Those curious to know how VotesApp will work , may look up :
www...hemenparekh...in...homepage...2013
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hemen  parekh
13  Dec  2015




No comments:

Post a Comment