Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 28 December 2015

EMPOWERING PEOPLE


Dear Shri Ravishankar Prasadji,


Thank you for your Mass Email Message , outlining various initiatives taken by your Ministry to " Digitize India "

In the past , I have sent to your Ministry , a few of my own suggestions , in this regard

But , no acknowledgement  !

I realize that there will be problems while trying to implement some of my suggestions

But endless thought-analysis ( If this, then that ) , can only lead to action-paralysis !

Americans are the greatest " Innovators " , because they are the greatest " Experimenters "  !

For them , every failure , brings them closer to a practical / viable solution of a real life problem

I list below , some of my suggestions and request that , at least , these get " examined " by domain-experts

with regards,

hemen  parekh  /  Mumbai  /  (M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·            E-GOVERNANCE    REFORMS


·             e - Governance
·              
·             VotesApp
·              
·             I  SIN  > < U SIN
·              
·             How to save Rs 5511 Crores
·              
·             Self   Certification  For   Builders
·              
·             Honey !  I Shrunk  the  EVM

   *    2  Down  ;  1 to Go

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


·
            DIGITAL  INDIA


·             If  Mohamed  cannot  go  to  Mountain
·              
·             Shape  of  Things  to  Come
·              
·             Digital  Locker  Project
·              
·             A  Software  Powerhouse  ?
·              
·             The  Shape  of  Womb  to  Come  ?
·              
·             Raining  Cards  !
·              
·             Digital  India
·              
·             Digital  Delivery  of  Drugs
·              
·             Nothing   Prettier   than  PERT


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


·            BLACK  MONEY



·             A  Gordian  Knot
·              
·             White  Holes  of  Black  Money  ?
·              
·             Legalize  Money  Laundering
·              
·             A  Ticking  Time  Bomb
·              
·             The  Debt  Trap
·              
·             Time  for  Out - of - Box Thinking  ?
·              
·             Learning  from  Anywhere  /  Everywhere
·              
·             Networking   of   Currency    Notes








No comments:

Post a Comment