Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 December 2014

RE: MARKET TO 665 CITIES OF WORLD


Dear Sree,


Welcome to Mumbai

I look forward to our Jan meeting with your tech team

Before we meet , I think it would greatly help if they go thru all of my earlier emails / attachments

Obviously , there will be lots of projects that you might want to take up

But , I suppose , you would want to give priority to those products / tools

>   that can be launched with a few week's of effort ( depends upon development resources allotted )

>  that can be easily / quickly " marketed " by your Marketing Team

>  that would start generating some decent profit , before long

It would help a meaningful discussion , if you firm up your idea about this first

As far as " Blast Message - Corporate / City wise " is concerned , we will have to wait and watch , reaction of the Recipients

But then on WWW , no one knows what will succeed and what will fail !

regards,

hemen

From: T Sreedhar [mailto:tsreedhar@tminetwork.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 1:18 PM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Subject: RE: MARKET TO 665 CITIES OF WORLD

Thanks Sir.
I am amazed at this Markrting Blast.
Would it come under SPAM?

I have moved in to Mumbai 2 weeks back and just settling down.
Our project for hiring Postman in Tamilnadu will get over by mid jab but our test gets over on 28th Dec.
My tech team would then be ready to come to Mumbai for 3 days for an intensive exercise with you.
Kindly bear with us till then.
I am trying to expedite too,

Best regards
sree


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: 04 December 2014 12:32
To: Tsreedhar
Subject: MARKET TO 665 CITIES OF WORLD

MARKET  TO  665  CITIES  OF  WORLD


Dear Sree ,


Just to keep you informed

3 days back , on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com , we introduced a new feature called ,


This page enables you to blast your Marketing Message , to ALL the Companies in any listed city , irrespective of what " Industry Sectors " those Companies belong to

Eg :

From  this page , with just ONE  CLICK in less than a second , you can send out your message to :


40,306  Companies in MUMBAI

34,033  Companies in  DELHI / NEW DELHI

>  25,729  Companies in  BANGALORE

22,481  Companies in  GURGAON

18, 361  Companies in  CHENNAI


And so on to 259,886 Companies in 665 Cities of the World


B2B  makes Marketing to a " specific city based " companies , extremely EASY ( just ONE click ) and super-FAST  !

You may want to take a look at this. Then  REGISTER

Wishing you all luck in Marketing your products / services , all over the World,

Regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai





From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 12:51 PM
To: 'Tsreedhar'
Cc: Nirmit Parekh
Subject: WARP

Dear  Sreedhar,


Attached find a document which broadly indicates , the soft ware tools / web sites , either already developed by us so far

Or,

where considerable thinking / logic / UI , are recorded in my handwritten notes

If you need photo-copies of any handwritten note ( pertaining to any tool / web site ) , pl let me know

I hope , your team will be able to visit us , sometimes next week

regards,

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment