Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 December 2014

Blast Message - Corporate / City wise


Nitin

As per your email , you plan to upload on 9th inst,

POP UP OF INDUSTRY WISE NO OF COMPANIES IN THE SELECTED CITY

But , I would request you to give this low priority if required and give TOP MOST priority to ,

Enabling a Visitor to SEE all drop lists and even be able to SELECT criteria , but not be able to click " BLAST " button

I have explained how this improvement may lead to many more NEW registrations

Pl confirm

hcp

PS

This becomes URGENT in light of the PROMO EMAIL ( draft sent to Kailas / You ) that we plan to start blasting from tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment