Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 December 2014

FW: Job Opportunity in Export/ Import profile - Arpan Gautam


Sonal
Pl ack
hcp

From: Arpan Gautam [mailto:arpan.gautam1987@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 8:26 PM
To: contact@recruitguru.com
Subject: Fwd: Job Opportunity in Export/ Import profile - Arpan Gautam

Dear
Hiring Manager
,

Greeting's for the day!

This mail is in regards to a job opportunity I am looking for in Export/ Import profile as an Export/ Import Executive/ Assistant.
 .
I have around 5 years of professional experience in Export Industry and Corporate Insurance.

Please find attached herewith my updated resume for your kind perusal.

Please let me know of any upcoming opportunity in an esteemed organisation and oblige.



Thanks & Regards

Arpan Gautam
Mob: 9819573235 E mail: arpan.gautam1987@gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/edit?trk=nav_responsive_sub_nav_edit_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment