Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 December 2014

INTER-MINESTERIAL COMMITTEE ON COAL


Dear Shri Kant ,


Just gleaned from the web that you are a member of an Inter-Ministerial Committee (  IMC  ) to discuss the Approach Paper for auction / allotment of coal blocks

The news-report says ,

"  The above mentioned Committee shall examine the Approach Paper prepared by the Ministry of Coal and give its views on the same  "


Coal is just one of our natural NATIONAL resource

There are many others

Therefore , any recommendation given in respect of Coal , could set a precedence for these other National resources as well

In my attached blogs ( Feb 2014 ) , I have raised some questions in this regard

I do hope you find a few minutes to go through these attachments

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai

0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment