Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 December 2014

BUSINESS@INDIA FIRST


Mr J P Goel , Asst Director , FIEO - WR

Mr Ramesh Kolath , Jt Director , FIEO -WR

Mrs Sujata Uchil , Deputy Director , FIEO

--------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Team ,


I just came across your announcement re :

Exhibition and Buyer Seller Meet ( Gandhinagar )

on 8th-13th Jan , 2015



Apart from your print-media based announcements , would you want to send out such an announcement to ,

>   2 , 28, 000 +   Indian Companies , listed as per

>                  52     Industry Sectors


Now , it is possible to deliver your ANNOUNCEMENT to all of these Companies , from



With just a few clicks , too !


If in doubt , look up...."  Message Blast - Corporate / City wise  "

Your Message will get delivered as Emails , within 24 hours !

That is not all

From B2B web site , you can send out your INVITE to some 8,000 + International Chambers of Commerce , located in 5,332 Cities of the World

Just request these Chamber Presidents to forward your INVITE to their 8 MILLION member-firms . They will do  !

Never before , it was possible to INVITE so many organizations , so FAST , and with so LITTLE effort  !

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me on 0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,

hemen  parekh

Marol , Andheri , Mumbai



No comments:

Post a Comment