Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 December 2014

DATABASE OF INDUSTRY MINISTERS


Sanjivani


TOP   PRIORITY


Central Government and ALL the State Governments ( I believe we have 28 ? ) , have " Industry Ministry / Ministry of Industry "

Sometimes , there may not be a separate / independent MINISTRY , but only a " Department of Industry " , under some other Minister / Ministry

Each " Industry Ministry " , would , normally , have senior officers , variously designated as ,

>     Minister ( Cabinet Level )

>     Minister of State

>     Secretary

>     Joint Secretary

>     Deputy Secretary

>     Under Secretary

>     Assistant Secretary

>     Director .......... etc


I would like you to compile a DATABASE of such Government Officers ( only of Industry Ministry ) , with following fields ( column headings ) :

*    Serial Number

*    Name of the Officer

*    Designation

*    Name of Ministry / Department

*    City of posting ( Always state capital )

*    State Name

*    Email Id ( comma separated , if more than one )

*    Landline Number ( with STD code ) - wherever easily available ( leave this field blank , if cannot find easily )

*    Mobile Number ( mostly , you won't find / leave this field blank )


There are many web sites from where you will get this data - mostly , web sites of concerned Ministry

hcp





No comments:

Post a Comment