Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 15 December 2014

FW: FW: B2B Message Blaster


Nitin


Sometime back , I had requested you to upload before Dec end , following pages :

>   Blast Message-Corporate / Industry wise

>   World - Wide - Wall

Shuklendu had asked you to examine the " feasibility " of doing this

I do hope , that will get done . Pl confirm



I have also been writing re enabling even a casual visitor to be able to go thru ( select all Search Parameters and be able to see the relevant displays ) , the pages of ,

>  Blast Message - Corporate / City wise

>  Blast Message - Corporate / Industry wise

Satish had indicated that this was POSSIBLE and that , he would tell me WHEN , after talking to you . I await



In Jan 2015 , I suggest that we plan on uploading the following features :


>    Being able to select " Language of Choice " for all pages ( I have sent to you , a couple of links earlier - for examples ) , hopefully , based on Google Translate

     This would make B2B , much more " User Friendly " to Foreign visitors


>   MATRIX  SEARCH

    This will enable a visitor to be able to select any NUMBER in any CELL of ,

   " INDUSTRY  VS  CITY  "  matrix ( sent to Shri Amitabh Kant with a copy to you )

   Upon clicking on any CELL , there will be no further display but only following message will flash :

   "  Dear Subscriber :

      Your Message is getting delivered to,

     >  Industry  =  .........
     >  City         =  ..........
     >  No of Companies = ........   "

    There will be a short Page Write up , which I will send to you soon

   Please  confirm this targets

hcp


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 4:46 PM
To: 'nitin.ruge'
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: RE: FW: B2B Message Blaster

Nitin

Let us stick to this

Pl show me on TeamViewer , a couple of days BEFORE indicated dates

hcp

From: nitin.ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 3:57 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems
Subject: Re: FW: B2B Message Blaster

Dear Sir,
 
 Please find below list of  Changes with tentative dates 
  • Compose Message page - Adding a drop-list of , " TYPE OF MESSAGE "    -  10 Nov 2014
  • "REGISTRATION Pg - Add a drop-list (Multiple selection) which reads, I am interested in / responsible for :"      -  14 Nov 2014
  • Blast Message - City wise       -  28 Nov 2014
  • Blast Message - Industry wise      -  12 Dec 2014
  • Hoarding of the World (World-Wide-Wall )/Message Search  (Combined)  -  26 Dec 2014
 
 
If any other new change request/s comes in between, above dates will get extended accordingly.
 
Regards,
 
Satish 
 
On November 4, 2014 at 10:54 PM Hemen Parekh <hcp@recruitguru.com> wrote:
Nitin,

I am still waiting for this , nearly 5 weeks after my visit to your office for finalization of priorities of pending work

hcp

From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 11:12 AM
To: 'Nitin Ruge'
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: FW: B2B Message Blaster

Nitin ,

As requested earlier , pl rush to me , item-wise , individual TARGET DATES for uploading of these

hcp

From: Nitin Ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:32 AM
To: 'Hemen Parekh'
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji - Sentient Systems'
Subject: B2B Message Blaster

Dear Sir,

Below is the list of requirements  in B2Bmessageblaster , we will complete it  by the end of December 2014.

·         Compose Message page - Adding a drop-list of , " TYPE OF MESSAGE "
·         "REGISTRATION Pg - Add a drop-list (Multiple selection) which reads, I am interested in / responsible for :"
·         Blast Message - City wise       
·         Blast Message - Industry wise
·         Hoarding of the World (World-Wide-Wall )/Message Search  (Combined)

Below changes we will take it up later

·         Email to Your Friend
·         Auto Translation of web pages



Regards,
Nitin Ruge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment