Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 December 2014

B2B web site Targets


Shuklendu,

This is further to my email yesterday , in response to the REVISED TARGET dates given by Nitin yesterday

I summarize below how the Target Fixing has undergone so many changes , since my visit to your office end July or early August

B2B Website Development
Item

TARGET DATES GIVEN BY SENTIENT
My Request
Today
Suggested by me on Aug. 12
16-Oct
Nov. 05
Dec. 15th
Compose Message Add Drop List (Type of Mass)

End Dec
Nov. 10

Done
Registration Page Change

End Dec
Nov. 14

Done






Blast Message City wise- CASUAL VISITOR

End Dec
Nov. 28
Dec. 19
Ok






Blast Message - Industry Wise (With CASUAL VISITOR)
End Aug.

Dec. 12
Jan. 12
Dec. 30
World-Wide-Wall
End Aug.
End Dec
Dec. 26
Jan. 28
Jan. 10
Email to friend

Later
    -
     -
Jan. 20
Auto Translation of pages

Later
    -
     -
Jan. 30
Despite my spending several hours daily for sending out Promo Emails , for the past 6 months , B2B has still not caught the imagination of the Corporate

My only hope is to get Amitabh Kant to agree to upload on MakeInIndia web site , that page titled " Database of Indian Companies "

Considering that it is a Government Web site , I do not have much hope of this coming through

In which case , B2B will need to succeed without leaning on MakeInIndia support

That is only possible , if we introduce NEW / USEFUL features , in quick succession

If we still fail to generate decent revenue , we may need to re-consider our strategy

I am sure , you appreciate that , we cannot sustain incurring losses for  long . We don't have VC funding or deep pockets

I request your help

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment