Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 December 2014

HELP MSME TO MARKET


Dear Sir ,


SmallBusinessisBigBusiness.org  is a long overdue , welcome initiative

Amongst many problems faced by MSME , successfully marketing their products / services , locally within their own City-locations or Nationally , is a major one

Again , most MSME do not market directly to end-consumers

They have to market thru some other , bigger , Companies having distribution - logistic facilities

To MSME , I offer a way to reach out their " Marketing Messages " to ,


>    2,58,000 + Indian Companies , listed as per

>    52 Industry Sectors


by using the " Message Blasting " facility of




I attach a MATRIX , of our ONLINE DATABASE ,  which shows , how 90 % 0f these Companies , are concentrated in just 38 large/medium cities

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on  0 - 98,67,55,08,08


with regards,

hemen   parekh



Andheri , Mumbai



No comments:

Post a Comment