Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 25 December 2014

CONGRATULATIONS


Dear Rachit  / Snehil  /  Amanpreet  /  Rajatish  :


Congratulations on launch of.......www.FindYahan.com

I read about it in today's BUSINESS LINE - then spent some time going over your site ( - though , not thoroughly )

Your attempt to provide a platform for " Service Providers " and " Service Demanders " , was long overdue and welcome

It appears to me that your focus is on " Self Employed " persons offering their services to ( mostly ) , individual " Domestic Households "

But I believe , there are many " Self Employed " who may cater to the needs of Small / Medium Enterprises ( SME )

Then , of course , there are thousands of businesses - small and big - which offer their products / services , to other businesses ( B2B )

This is what prompted me to launch ,




I invite you to visit B2B - then let me know , if you can think of a way for us to cooperate / collaborate


with regards ,

hemen  parekh  ( 0 - 98,67,55,08,08 )












No comments:

Post a Comment