Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 December 2014

FW: TRANSFORMING INDIA


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 10:14 AM
To: 'info@blcserv.com'; 'vikram@ignitee.com'
Subject: TRANSFORMING INDIA

Dear Anurag / Vikram,


A few days back I couriered to you , a folder titled,

TRANSFORMING   INDIA

I hope you have received it

The first part of that folder contains emails that I sent to Shri Amitabh Kant , over the past 2 months , re improvements in MakeInIndia web site

Copies of a couple of recent ones , I have also marked to you

If there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me ( 0- 98,67,55,08,08 )

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai





No comments:

Post a Comment