Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 10 December 2014

RE: B2B Updates


Nitin


Congrats to you / Satish , for a well-executed job

Also for City-wise Company list

If 381 is the correct NUMBER of Indian Cities in our online database , then , as requested yesterday , on priority basis , please change the old Number ( 2000 + Cities ) , from all page write ups , wherever found

While talking with Satish yesterday , he promised to discuss with you / Shuklendu on how to go about enabling a Casual Visitor to be able to select all search-parameters - and also see all the displays - on pages , " Blast Message-Corporate / City wise " and " Industry wise " , but NOT be able to click BLAST MESSAGE button unless he is already logged in

As mentioned by me earlier , such VIVID / LIVE execution of the entire process ( without having to login ) will prompt the visitor to " experiment " again and again , ( each time , selecting different search-parameters ), and get convinced about the UTILITY of our offering

In turn , he will get motivated to Register

Satish was thinking in terms of separate pages like current " VIEW  DEMO " page

I strongly urge you to avoid SEPARATE pages and incorporate this FUNCTIONALITY in the relevant pages , themselves

Pl confirm

hcp

From: nitin.ruge [mailto:nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 6:14 PM
To: Parekh, Hemen
Cc: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net
Subject: B2B Updates

Dear Sir,
 
Blast Message - Corporate / City wise " page -  "  No of Companies - Industry wise .  "  Pop up  uploaded on server.
 
Please find the attached file for No. of Companies City wise for India.
 
 
Regards,
 
Satish

No comments:

Post a Comment