Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 5 December 2014

FW: Make in India Web Portal


Shuklendu


This could be the " break " that we were waiting for  !

I have not been keeping well lately , so I propose making this presentation thru Video-Conferencing , if DIPP agrees . May be towards the middle of next week

In this case , I would request you to participate along with me , from our office

What would greatly help our case is for Satish / Nitin to complete the current pending work by End Dec , instead of 14th Jan as indicated

I would appreciate your discussing with your team and let me know the possibility

As you are well aware , our MAIN suggestion was for uploading of " Database of Indian Companies " page on MakeInIndia web site

Idea was straight forward :

Foreign Company Executives , visiting MakeInIndia web site , will click on this link out of curiosity , and come to B2B web site

Such a link on Govt of India's most prestigious - and most talked about - web site , will become a very powerful " Endorsement " of B2B  !

At the same time , I can appreciate the natural hesitation on part of DIPP , for doing so

If I cannot convince them about the " genuineness " of our database of 2.28 lakh Indian Companies , then I will propose to DIPP to make available to us , Indian Companies database of approx 10 MILLION records , compiled by the REGISTRAR OF COMPANIES / DEPARTMENT OF COMPANY AFFAIRS

Obviously , they have to accept that their own database is PURE / GENUINE  !

Of course , if they agree , we will need to write a small software to " Map " the fields in DCA database with our database - not difficult

Pl phone me after discussing with Satish / Nitin

hcp





From: ravinder.73@nic.in [mailto:ravinder.73@nic.in]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 3:09 PM
To: hcp@recruitguru.com
Subject: Make in India Web Portal

Dear Sir,
You have been in constant touch with Mr. Amitabh Kant, Secretary, DIPP on your various suggestions about how to improve 'Make in India' web portal. A number of suggestions made by you are already on cards and our agencies are taking them up in a phased manner. Certain suggestions are difficult to implement. For example, we can not have a list of companies without verifying the credentials.
However, we are eager to listen to your suggestions on web portal and will like you to share your vision with DIPP officials in a presentation with our Analytics Agencies.
You are requested to kindly intimate us a suitable date on which you can visit us and make your presentation.
In case you feel a need to contact our Analytical Agencies their contact details are as follows:
1. Shri Anurag Sharma, Bottom Line Consulting +919810039498
2. Shri Vikram Gupta, Ignitee +919810254245


Regards,

                    Ravinder, IAS
Director, DIPP, Udyog Bhawan, Delhi.
                +91 11 23063212
                +91 8130 145591

No comments:

Post a Comment