Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 December 2014

380 INDIAN COMPANIES


Nitin


In "  Blast Message - Corporate / City wise " page , there are only 380 Companies , as per Satish

May be due to my misunderstanding , on quite a few page write - ups , we are mentioning a figure of 2,000 + Indian Cities  !

I have , even been consistently using this figure of 2,000 cities in all of my promo emails

Pl confirm what is the TRUE figure and , accordingly correct all page write ups wherever the wrong figure appears

I had earlier requested you / Satish , to send me an Excel Sheet of these 380 Cities , arranged in the descending order of the No of Cities

Can you please RUSH this to me first thing today morning ? Only 3 Columns > Serial No > City Name > No of Companies ( Descending Order )

As far as the 4th Column ( Cumulative No of Cities ) and the 5th Column ( Cumulative Percentage of the No of Cities ) is concerned , I will get the data entered by Kailas . Pl mark a copy of Excel Sheet to Kailas

hcp

PS

I await uploading today , of pop up in " Blast Message - Corporate / City wise " page when a visitor selects any CITY, showing " No of Companies - Industry wise in....... " ( Heading of the Pop Up )



No comments:

Post a Comment