Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 7 December 2014

GUJARAT PROPERTY SHOW

Dear  Udyan / Santosh / Madhukar


Just saw your Ad in Mumbai Mirror

To help you publicize this event , you may want to look up- and send out messages - from our online database on,



which boasts of ,


>     7,503    Companies in  " Infrastructure / Construction " Industry

>     9,022    Companies  in  "  Cement / Construction Materials " Industry

>    1268     Companies  in  "  Paints / Varnishes / Coatings  "  Industry

>    3451    Companies in   "  Real Estate  /  Property Development " Industry

OR ,

You may just want to send out your " Invite " to,

>   40, 306  Companies  in  MUMBAI city

with just ONE click ,- in less than a second  !


If there are any questions , feel free to phone me on  0 - 98,67,55,08,08

with regards,


( click to view my profile )

Mumbai


www.CustomizeResume.com

No comments:

Post a Comment