Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 April 2024

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

 https://yourstory.com/2023/10/teen-led-induced-ai-secures-2-3m-automation-tech

 

 

Kishan ,

 

Take a look at their website     /   https://browse.new/run/browser_KEnFuHJFGxu1JEy

 

 

May be they have some concept (artificial intelligence (AI) to help businesses automate their tasks more efficiently. ) , which is not quite apparent ( may be , to me )

 

 

In Blog Genie , we too are planning something similar – to start with for individuals ( like Bloggers ) to AUTOMATE their TASKS ( viz: writing Blogs )

 

 

It can – and should – equally apply to other types of professionals ( Individuals like Editors – Authors – Writers – Economists – Lawyers – Judges etc ) who too , have , over the years CREATED / GENERATED , millions of words of OWN DOCUMENTS

 

 

Customized versions of Blog Genie , can be very useful for these individuals to “ create / generate “ their own NEXT document ( using their own past documents , as reference DATABASE )

 

 

Do you think such CUSTOMIZATION of Blog Genie is possible ?

 

 

Hemen Uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment