Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 April 2024

REVERSE ENGINEERING of BLOGGING

 Kishan ,

 

We are giving Blog Genie a “ link / text behind that link “ and then getting it to find ( from our local database of 17,500 documents ) , those blogs / notes which are written around the “ same / similar “ TOPICS / SUBJECTS

 

I suppose , it should be possible to REVERSE this “ search and compare “ process whereby our “ Spider / Crawler “ has a list ( compiled from those 17,500 ) of TOPICS / SUBJECTS about which I have written :

 

Ø      Profusely / Deeply / Extensively

Ø      Moderately

Ø      Mildly

Ø      Never

 

Then bring forth those blogs and write a blog !

 

If we take subscription of a dozen e-Papers , then our spider can go once every 24 hours ( or 24 x7 ? ) and compile a list of links arranged according to above-mentioned criteria

 

Some 20 years ago , some software engineers working in 3P had developed such a spider which used to visit job portals ( Naukri etc ) and download RESUMES according to INDUSTRY – FUNCTION – DESIGNATION – SKILLS etc ( - until Naukri got wiser and introduced CAPTCHA for login )

 

What do you say ?

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment