Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 April 2024

SUBJECT COURSE-WORK IN GUJARATI

 Manish ,

 

I just came across on FB , a post about ASEP by Shri Harishbhai Mehta ( first Chairman of NASSCOM , who visited our home last Sept )

 

I posted following comment ( - I will also send as email ) :

 

Harishbhai ,

 

I am thrilled at your inspiring Young India for a vast panorama of initiatives. This ( digital empowerment of our schools ) is close to my heart , having established a school in my native village ( Vadia - Saurashtra ), where some 300 boys and girls are studying 1-10th standard in Gujarati medium of instruction. I want to install Interactive Panels in 2 / 3 classes and have received offer from a hardware manufacturer. Unfortunately this Panel does not come pre-installed with Course-work in Gujarati language for different subjects. Could ASEP help in this matter ? I would highly appreciate if you can request some ASEP member to write to me on > hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

 

/ regards / hemendra parekh / www.HemenParekh.ai / 18 April 2024

 

 

 

You may want to get in touch with ASEP directly

 

 

Pappa

No comments:

Post a Comment