Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 April 2024

Need Your Help

 Dear Divyendra ,

 

Just came across following NY Times article which speaks highly about your initiative in generating VIRTUAL AVATARS of celebrities :

 

How A.I. Tools Could Change India’s Elections  ..  NY Times … 18 April 2024

In this context , just now I tried to send to you, following message through your website but could not , due to “ server error “ :

 

“Dear Divyendra ,

 

I think we are connected on Linkedin

 

I am almost 91 year old

 

In Feb 2023, I launched my Virtual Avatar www.HemenParekh.ai

 

 

It carries my photo . I want to ANIMATE my photo and when my Avatar chats with any visitor ( in 26 different languages ) , I would like my OWN VOICE ( in place of current synthetic voice ) and I would like LIP-SYNC

 

Can you help me ?

 

 

Regards,   /  hemen parekh

 

www.3pConsultants.co.in

 

 www.HemenParekh.in

 

www.HemenParekh.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment