Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 April 2024

THIS MAY INTEREST YOU

 Dear Pushpak ,

 

 

A few years back , I wrote following blog :

 

National Skills University : Virtual is the only way  …  03 April 2021

 

On this blog , you commented as follows :

 

“ Interesting read Mr Hemen Parekh,

 

as you rightly mentioned the need for Virtual platforms to enable skill development using VR,MR, there is still a huge task of educating the Academic trainers and students on how these tech work, since the hardware are presently quite expensive, we have come up with a solution for immersive way of learning and training using PC / Mobiles, where there is no need for expensive VR MR headsets,

 

the application is presently in beta and has all the features required for remote training,

 

kindly check https://nextmeet.live/

 

Thanks and Best Regards

 

Pushpak  “

 

 

In this context , you might like my recent following blog ( as usual , sent by email to our Cabinet Minsters / Policy Makers )  :

 

Hidden Message from PM : Let Gaming Bloom  .. 13 April 2024

 

I request you to let me know the current state of what you said :

 

Ø immersive way of learning and training using PC / Mobiles, where there is no need for expensive VR MR headsets,

 

I have a school in my parental village in Gujarat ( 300 students / 1st – 10th Standard / Gujarati medium of instructions ) where I am keen to introduce an Interactive Panel (

offered by SENSE  ELECTRONICS – Pune ) for 9th and 10th standards

 

Unfortunately , this party cannot supply “ pre-installed “ Gujarati “ subject matter / course curriculum “ for  subjects being taught

 

Would you have anything to offer ?

 

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai  /  18 April 2024

No comments:

Post a Comment