Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 20 April 2024

TODAY WE CAN DO MUCH BETTER

 https://www.linkedin.com/posts/hemen-parekh-41833313_harnessing-the-power-of-ai-to-predict-employee-activity-7187678919515402240-y2zt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

 

Nirmit,

 

People are appreciating TENURE PROFILE ( from  www.IndiaRecruiter.net  ) , which our software generated in 6 seconds

 

That was some 15 years ago , on a data-set of only a FEW HUNDRED candidates

 

Today , in File Finder ( and in OUTLOOK ), we have 125,000 executive records . Each resume would have EXPERIENCE DETAILS , ( how long that executive worked in different jobs )

 

With such a large dataset , we could get a TENURE FREQUENCY CURVE , which would give a some what better PROBABILITY

 

Platform like Linkedin , which claims to have EXECUTIVE PROFILES of 50 million persons can “ slice and dice “ their huge dataset in a lot of different ways ( Industry – Function – Designation – Company Name – Age of Executive – Education etc ), and come up with a high PROBABILITY figures

 

If desired ( as some kind of VALUE-ADDED service or establishing 3P as a THOUGHT LEADER in Executive Search domain ) , I could guide  Abhijit / Prashant , to

 

develop such graphs

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment