Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 April 2024

Do you know the son of N.D, Bhatt?

 Jaybhai ,

 

You made my day  !  For many months now , I have been thinking about writing to you but cannot figure out what held me back

 

This week , I will take time out to write to you in details

 

Do you mean SIR  N D Bhatt who taught us Engineering Drawing at BVM ? – the only one who van free hand draw a perfect circle on the black board with a chalk ?

 

If yes , then it is impossible to forget the contribution which Bhatt Sir made in my professional development

 

 

Pl tell him , he could call me any time on +91, 98,67,55,08,08  or send me his no on  hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

These days , even as I continue with my daily blog (  www.HemenParekh.in  ) , I am busy promoting my DIGITAL AVATAR  ..   www.HemenParekh.ai 

 

Regards.

 

 

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment