Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 April 2024

BLOG GENIE TOOL

 Kishan ,

 

This morning I talked with Dr Nivash Jivanandam ( Senior Author at IndiaAI and advisor to Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology ) about our project of BLOG GENIE

 

I briefly explained to him , the concept and the process involved and asked him if he has any suggestion

 

I offered to email to him,

 

( a )  Process Flow Diagram ( prepared by me )

 

( b ) System Architecture Diagram ( prepared by you )

 

He feels there could be considerable potential for different versions of this tool for many professionals

 

He felt , when ready , we should consider applying for a ( process ) patent or at the least , a CopyRight

 

For this reason, he strongly advised me , NOT to share any info about this project till we get a Copyright or a patent. When ready , he will help us with drafting the applications for grant of patent / copyright

 

He said , I should NOT send those diagrams even to him  !

 

But , he said , he would discuss the CONCEPT ( only ) with some other AI experts for their views

 

Regards,

 

Hemen uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment