Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 17 April 2024

FW: Quotation & Specifications of Surya Nutan

 Dear

 

Shri Hardeep Singh Puriji ( Minister for Housing )

 

Shri S M Vaidyaji   (  Chairman , Indian Oil Corporation )

 

 

When you announced / introduced Surya Nutan Solar Stove Scheme , last year , it raised a huge amount of “ expectations “ among millions of users of “ LPG cylinder + Gas cooking Stoves “

 

Unfortunately , so far , only one manufacturer has developed this product ( - presumably, a licensee of Indian Oil Corp ) but whose price ( as can be seen below ) , is just UNAFFORDABLE

 

On IOC  website , there is a list of 6 parties , who are licensees of IOC for this product ( see attachment )

 

Despite 3 reminders over past 6 weeks , none of these parties have either acknowledged my inquiry ( for a quotation ) or sent an offer !

 

I urge you to cancel the license granted to these parties

 

 

With regards,

 

Hemen Parekh

 

www.HemenParekh.ai   //  www.HemenParekh.in   //  www.3pConsultants.co.in  //  hcp@RecruitGuru.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment