Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 April 2024

VOTING FROMM HOME

 Mr Prasad Khairnar  ( 83,08,10,23,30 )

================================

 

Dear Shri Khairnar .

 

Myself and my wife would like to “ Vote From  Home “

 

I am 90 years old and my wife is 86 years old

 

Our residence address :

 

901 , Indrayani Bldg. , Next to Sardar Patel Garden , Lallubhai Park Road , Andheri – w , Mumbai 400058

 

My Name :  Mr Hemendra Chunilal Parekh ( EPIC No : AJ 05583208 )

 

Wife’s Name : Mrs Bharati Hemendra Parekh ( could not find on ECI website )

 

I request you to confirm the date and time ( your team will visit us at our residence ) on > ( M ) 98,67,55,08,08  // Email : hcp@RecruitGuru.com

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

 

www.HemenParekh.ai 

No comments:

Post a Comment