Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 9 April 2024

RE: Progress Update on Blog Genie Application

 Kishan

 

This is good news – although I do not quite understand how you managed 17,500  !

 

Do you think we can design its architecture in such a way , that , after getting a PATENT , we can offer different VERSIONS ( on licence basis ) to different types of USERS ( eg : Authors – Editors – Journalists – Scientists etc, ) – ALL of those who have, over the years ( like me ) , generated / created a huge amount of DIGITAL CONTENT ( proprietary )

 

Remember , in EU , BIG TECH companies were forced to sign AGREEMENTS with News Papers , for using their DATA ( viz. News Articles ) – For huge fees

 

Uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment