Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 8 April 2024

Interactive Panel ( White Board ) for Vadia School

 Chintan ,

 

Manish is planning to have a video meet with Jui Panchal of Sense Electronics , on Wednesday , to understand their product ( hardware / software )

 

I am sure , you must have been busy with the year-end dispatches till 31st March

 

If you are relatively free by now , do take out some time , to compile the data requested in my email

 

Besides hardware / software , it is equally or even more important to assess the capabilities of our teaching staff to fully exploit this technology

 

Regards to Vidhi

 

Batuk Kaka

No comments:

Post a Comment