Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Embedding Youtube Video link into Blog Genie

 Kishan  ,

 

I must confess that I could not quite understand your email of yesterday evening – although , it was definitely puzzling as to how inserting a news hyperlink in Youtube managed to generate an entirely new blog – just like Blog Genie intends to do  

 

Is this ( Youtube Video ) some kind of an “ alternate “ U / I for me to generate a new blog ? Or, is it an “ additional “ U / I ?

 

Some one has defined “ Innovation “ as follows :

 

“ Innovation is NOT an invention of a NEW technology . It is simply a NEW APPLICATION of a combination of a few EXISTING technologies “

 

What we are trying to attempt ( in Blog Genie ) is not a new tech but simply a combination ( convergence ) of :

 

Ø  Text fetching ( spidering / crawling of web )

 

Ø  Text generation ( from LLM API )

 

Ø Text Summarization ( LLM )

 

Ø Text Comparison

 

In www.HemenParekh.ai  , we have already added :

 

Ø  STT ( Speech to Text )

Ø TTS  ( Text to Speech )

 

A few months back , you also sent to me, a clip of “ ANIMATION + VOICE CLONE + LIP SYNC “ of my face ( which we could not incorporate in my Virtual Avatar , since it cost aprox Rs 16 per “ question / answer “

 

May be , by now , some more OPEN SOURCE – and cheap – API are available

 

Take a look at the following link which I had sent to you earlier :

 

https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.14367#:~:text=Image%20animation%20brings%20life%20to,without%20using%20a%20priori%20knowledge.

 

Regards,

 

Uncle  

No comments:

Post a Comment