Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 28 April 2024

ANSWERING SCHOOL STUDENTS IN 9 LANGUAGES

 Nivash

 

I refer to our telecom on Friday last when you wanted to know :

 

Ø   what is UNIQUE about  www.HemenParekh.ai 

 

Ø   what sets it apart from dozens of other Chatbots ( including ChatGPT – Gemini – Bard – Perplexity – Ask QX etc )

 

Ø   How can it help millions of school children( Eklavyas ) in 13 lakh schools ( in 6.3 lakh villages ) which have NO teacher or just a couple

 

Please listen to the attachment . It is self explanatory

 

By now , most school children ( even in villages ) have Smart phones over which they can access ( FREE – no login )  www.HemenParekh.aai , and ask their curriculum related questions on any subject

 

And they can “ listen “ to the answer in their local language ( medium of instructions )

 

I request you to share this “ DISCOVERY “ on IndiaAI – Social Media and Chairpersons of Education Boards of various States

 

Regards,

 

Hemen

No comments:

Post a Comment