Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 April 2024

RE: TODAY WE CAN DO MUCH BETTER

 Nirmit ,

 

Graphs are as per what you find at > https://myblogepage.blogspot.com/2020/03/job-candidate-assessment-made-easy.html

 

But this was possible since, in IndiaRecruiter.net , we had a 5 STAGE ,  highly STRUCTURED form for “ Submit Resume “ . I don’t think those 1.25 lakh resumes ( emails ) are structured like this

 

Hence generating all those graphs is just not possible

 

But , if those resumes contain some data under EXPERIENCE DETAILS such as ( 1 ) Name of Company ( 2 ) Exact duration worked ,  then it may be possible to EXTRACT such details ( using some PARSING software like RecruitGuru.com ) and be able to generate the TENURE PROFILE graph

 

It would need Prashant / Abhijit to study those Email resumes to conclude whether these EXPERIENCE DETAILS is available or not

 

As to how can such TENURE PROFILE graph can help 3P , it is for 3P team to decide

 

hcp    

No comments:

Post a Comment