Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 April 2024

RE: Project - Eklavya

 Sanjivani ,

 

( A ) Questions about SCIENCE = MATHS – PHYSICS – CHEMISTRY = ARITHMATIC – GEOMETRY etc

 

Here , we ( ie  www.HemenParekh.ai  ) just cannot afford to give an INACCURATE answer . A wrong answer will get us a very BAD REPUTATION

 

Try this :

 

Take one MATHS question – and its CORRECT answer ( - I presume , from one of those online “ Sources “ )

 

Upload both on Personal.ai ( my account ) as a NEW DOCUMENT . If properly worded , Persona.ai should break up this document into 4 / 5 MEMORY BLOCKS

 

After that , if you submit that question in the question box of my Avatar , then it should find the correct answer from those “ newly formed “ memory blocks and display in the ANSWER BOX

 

First show me the exact wording of such a NEW DOCUMENT before uploading

 

 

( B )  Questions related to LANGUAGES ( English – Hindi – Gujarati – Marathi etc )

 

Here the questions would always be in “ reference “ to some chapter of some PRESCRIBED TEXT BOOK

 

There is no chance that either Personal.ai or ChatGPT would have “ accessed and read “ those text books

 

Hence all / any answer from my Avatar , would ALWAYS be WRONG

 

Therefore avoid those languages-related questions

 

 

( C )  Questions re SOCIAL SCIENCES

 

Here you may go ahead without worrying . Simple reason > There can be no ONE SINGLE CORRECT answer to any question !

 

On same question , two AUTHORS – CRITICS – EXAMINERS , can widely differ according their own perception

 

 

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment