Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 April 2024

DRAFT OF PATENT APPLICATION

 Kishan ,

 

 

Even as you are nearing completion of Blog Genie , attached find a DRAFT of PATENT APPLICATION

 

Text highlighted YELLOW is what ChatGPT thinks we should include in our application

 

On a low priority basis ( first priority is to complete Blog Genie ), I would request you to :

 

Ø     Redraw those diagrams NEATLY – and with additional clarifying NOTES , if any

Ø     Fill in details for item # 5

Ø     At any other place , ADD / DELETE / MODIFY , the write-ups prepared by me as you deem necessary

 

In the meantime , Vishesh is trying to get in touch with some Patent Attorney known to him for knowing more

 

Regards,

 

Uncle


No comments:

Post a Comment