Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 April 2024

FW: Need Your Help Inbox

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFhHUuyrME



Divyendra ,


It was nice talking to you a little while ago

In the above link, you get my full frontal face and my own voice ( for
cloning )

I do not want a full video but just some animation of my face and lip-sync
with the speech which my Avatar should be making while answering the
questions asked by visitors

This ( animation + voice cloning ) is NOT required when,  the answers being
delivered are in TEXT


I presume that the software you offer, can be hosted on the BIG ROCK local
server where my Virtual Avatar is hosted

Regards,

Hemen Parekh

www.HemenParekh.ai

No comments:

Post a Comment