Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 10 May 2014

ADMIN PAGE


Shuklendu / Nitin,


Pl transfer " Site Statistics " page to ADMIN page in B2B

Reason :

Yesterday , we decided to delete from the back-end , all of the following records :

> Messages Composed / Approved / Rejected / Blasted

With all of these , set to ZERO , it would create a poor impression on visitors when we re-start our promo emails , next Wednesday / Thursday

If the traffic and usage ( emails getting blasted ) builds-up rapidly over the next few weeks and looks " respectable " , then , once again , we will make this page visible by the visitors

I hope , you have been able to carry-out the integration with ccAvenue , last night

Pl let me know the outcome . How can I login and see ?

I also hope that , today , Satish will complete the FUNCTIONALITY of " Re-Charge Account " page by adding that extra column , where a Subscriber can type " Desired No of Emails " in column-heading and click a button , " SHOW "

I still feel , we should provide a Button for " RE-SET "

Say , a Subscriber clicks on a CELL , corresponding to 40,000 emails and the USD amount gets transferred

Now , he changes his mind and wants to go for only 20,000 emails - package

Instead of forcing him to " Abandon " the process midway , we should enable him to change his mind  !

We , can then , ask him to click , " RE-CONFIRM " button

We must always make his life easy  !

Pl consider

hcp


PS :

I reproduce the DRAFT of the promo email that I plan to send to 45 odd Subscribers who registered AFTER launch of B2B in Feb

Is this OK ?


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B...Promo email to approx 45 / 50 organizations which registered directly on B2B as " Subscribers " after its launch in
       Feb 2014 ( mostly NGOs )
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sub Line :  Next   to   Nothing  ?


Dear Sir


I wish to thank you for registering on our web site



Our B2B services were kept FREE for a limited period of 3 months

Now , we have introduced a payment for sending out your Marketing Message emails

Henceforth , you will be able to send out 5 emails for a mere ONE RUPEE  !

Almost as good as FREE  !

I write to request you to re-visit us and login ( same User Name / Password as earlier ) , to make your Online Payment on our page ,  " Re-Charge Account " ( You can pay a minimum of Rs 500/- )

With introduction of a PAID SERVICE , we have deleted your existing Marketing Messages , if any , composed earlier

We have also deleted all of your past statistical data about usage , feedback etc

Of course , your login details remain the same and there is no need to REGISTER again

But after making your online payment , you will need to re-compose your Marketing Messages

Remember ,

Despite this insignificant fee ( currently , Rs 0.20 per email ) , there is nothing better on the entire Web , when it comes to,
reaching your Marketing Messages to,

>  2,27,000 + Indian Companies / Organizations

> Listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors

> Located in 2,000 + Cities


I now look forward to your return visit


with regards ,

hemen  parekh


   

No comments:

Post a Comment