Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Your Property near Paunar Dam


Dear Kalyan,

When we met last Sunday , you mentioned your desire to dispose off your 10 acre property , somewhere near Paunar Dam , and wanted to know if Nirmit could help you in this matter

I have mentioned this to Nirmit and he would like to get from you , full details of the property before he can speak to some of his Corporate clients who , he thinks , might be interested

Please send

As far as your expectation ( compensation ) is concerned , you may phone Nirmit and indicate the amount to him

I presume that , if such a deal takes place with one of Nirmit’s clients , you would pay Nirmit , a commission of 2 % of the total transaction value ( all components )

Regards,

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment