Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Promoting ERA , Helping Your Members


Mr Dilip Sharma

Associate Director

ERA


Dear Mr Sharma,



Although not active any more , I was associated with the founding of ERA


Purpose of writing to you today , is to , once again , offer my services for ,


Ø  Promoting ERA among 6,000 + Recruitment Organizations , operating in India

Ø  Helping your existing Member Firms to offer their services to 2,27,000 + Companies in India

Ø  Enabling your Member Firms to offer their services to International Corporate thru 8,000 + Chambers of Commerce

Located in 5,332 cities of the World


All of this is possible to your Members , by registering at my latest E-Commerce web site ,




Please take out a few minutes of your precious time to personally experience my offering at  View  Demo


Then , if you are convinced , I request you to forward this mail to your Member Firms


If required , I would be happy to visit your office for personal discussion


Feel free to phone me on 98,67,55,08,08



With regard ,



Click to view my profile



Andheri , Mumbai









No comments:

Post a Comment