Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 May 2014

RE: Job


Dear Kalyan

It was nice to hear from you

I am passing on your bio data to Nirmit , since I am not in touch with any clients for over 10 years now

I am sure Nirmit will get in touch with you , if he comes across a suitable opening

Do let me know whenever you are visiting Mumbai , next

regards

hcp

From: Kalyan Chakravarti [mailto:kalyan.chakravarti@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 3:52 PM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Job

Dear Mr. Parekh,

I am looking for a suitable job within commutable distance from Pune, such as executive or non executive director, executive adviser, or director / dean of an academic institution or MBA college etc. 

I am attaching my biodata and some professional and academic achievements, and citations, which will give an idea of my experience. 

I look forward to your response. 

Warm regards,

Kalyan Chakravarti
--
Prof. Kalyan Chakravarti ,
Managing Director,
Kabirama Management Consulting Private Limited,
E-11 Moghul Garden ,
North Main Road , Koregaon Park ,
Pune - 411 001
Telephones:+91-(020) 2615 6069 & 2615 5591 , Mobile:94204 96636
E-Mail: kalyan.chakravarti@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment