Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 20 May 2014

registering B2B URL with ccAvenue


Dear Jignasa,


I am forwarding the following mail to you , since there is some doubt whether it did get relayed to Jessia or not

I would appreciate , if you could pass it on to Jessia

regards,

hemen parekh

--------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Jessia,


Yesterday evening , my colleague Nitin ( Sentient Systems – who develop / maintain , all of our web sites ) , told me that , we had , apparently missed out on registering B2B URL with ccAvenue – which , he did last evening

He was advised by your Tech Support team-member that this process may take 2 days !

This has come to me as a disappointment , since , I had planned to formally launch B2B web site , TOMORROW !

I request your help to get this done today itself

I hope you will not let me down

I would appreciate if you could call me on 0-98,67,55,08,08



With regards,

Hemen Parekh








No comments:

Post a Comment