Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 30 May 2014

Chamber Messages in Different Languages


Kailas / Sanjivani,

In my email yesterday , I had some doubts as to ,

" How to hyper link some words of our Message , to relevant web pages , when we cannot even RECOGNIZE those words , in a foreign language  ?  "

I have found a simple solution , as per attachments

All that I did was to place those words inside [.....  ] , brackets - and in UPPER CASE , in the original English draft  !

Although , Google Translate does NOT retain the Upper Case , it does retain the bracket [..... ]  !

So , when we see such a bracket  [..... ] , in the translation , we know what that word stands for  !

Then , after saving the translated version ( in a Word Document ) , just locate those bracketed [...] words , and hyper link
with concerned web pages

No need to know the meaning of those " translated " words  !

Out of 7128 Chambers , quite a few belong to English-Speaking countries ( India / Pakistan / UK / USA / Australia / New Zealand / Canada etc )

If you remove these , rest could be less than 5000

May be 50 batches ( of less than 200 )

Pl try to send out , using Outlook today

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment