Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 27 May 2014

FW: Useful Tools


Nitin

You may want to take a look at these

Some appear very useful

hcp



From: /o=E14/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=hcp@recruitguru.comc9a
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 10:29 AM
To: shuklendu.baji@sentientsystems.net; nitin.ruge@sentientsystems.net
Cc: kailas@3pconsultants.co.in
Subject: Useful Tools




















Shuklendu / Nitin,


I picked up the above web sites from the latest issue of DIGIT magazine

As per DIGIT , these are very valuable tools for web site designers / developers

You may want to try these out , in the context of B2B

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment