Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 24 May 2014

RE: Book your dream home at walk from the sea in Goa.


Dear  Radhika  Gupta

The best way to sell is , not to advertize but to market , using ,


regards

hemen

From: advance@mailx2.iquinox.co.in [mailto:advance@mailx2.iquinox.co.in] On Behalf Of Radhika Gupta
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 8:28 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Subject: Book your dream home at walk from the sea in Goa.

Image removed by sender. Your Fully Furnished Dream Home in GOA @ 95 Lacs. Call now +91-9250617800 to book
Fully Furnished 2 BHK Condominiums in Anjuna
Just a walk from the sea.
Rs. 95 Lacs.*
Call +91-9871976935 to Know More!
Image removed by sender. Your Fully Furnished Dream Home in GOA @ 83 Lacs Onwards. Call now +91-9250617800 to book
Image removed by sender.
You are receiving this email because of your relationship with the sender. To safely unsubscribe or modify your subscription settings please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment