Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 9 May 2014

FW: Account Activation Completed.


Shuklendu / Nitin,

Yesterday , Kailas spoke to someone in ccAvenue

According to them , if we follow the instructions given in their email , B2B will get integrated with ccAvenue

I would request you to do so and let me know ( Kailas is on leave today )

Pl change the password to ,

33hem39bha

As far as Netcore is concerned , their Karan Mehta phoned last evening and said , he will visit our office next Tuesday - so I am not visiting them today .

I hope Satish will upload those two pages - along with other small corrections - this morning

hcp


From: Kailas Patil
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 5:35 PM
To: Shuklendu Baji
Cc: Hemen Parekh
Subject: FW: Account Activation Completed.


FYA

Regards,
Kailas Patil

From: Divyesh Shah
Sent: 08 May 2014 PM 05:28
To: Kailas Patil
Subject: FW: Account Activation Completed.

FYI

From: service@ccavenue.com [mailto:service@ccavenue.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 5:19 PM
To: Divyesh Shah
Subject: Account Activation Completed.

CCAvenue
Dear Divyesh Shah,

Congratulations! Your CCAvenue Account for has been activated.

The username for your CCAvenue M.A.R.S. account is: div_34700

For security reasons, you are required to reset your password prior to log in.

Click here to reset your password within 5 days else the link will expire.

Your CCAvenue M.A.R.S. account enables you to create users with separate logins and specific rights, so please do not share your password with anyone.
  Log in to your CCAvenue M.A.R.S. Account using your username and password.
  Go to the “Your Account” and click on “Account Information” to view your account details.
  Go to the “Settings and Options" tab and click on “Gateway Settings” to configure your settings.

Thank you for choosing CCAvenue, India's complete eCommerce solutions provider.

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM
AVENUES (I) PVT LTD.
,
Plaza Asiad, Second Floor, Station Road, Santacruz (W), Mumbai - 400 054, India
Phone: 022 - 67425555 / 26000816 / 46 / 26491524 / 32913622
Fax: 022 - 26480772, 67425542
Email: contact@ccavenue.com
Website: www.ccavenue.com


No comments:

Post a Comment