Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 12 May 2014

The Last Lap


Shuklendu / Nitin,


I do hope , by today evening , Satish will complete full functionality of " Re-Charge Account " page

Tomorrow morning , when Karan Mehta ( Netcore ) visits my office , I hope to settle and make the necessary payment for Falconide service

B2B server is already integrated with Netcore server . Most likely , we will be given a new User ID / Password to be able to access , a new DashBoard

If things go as planned , I would request Kailas to start promo emails ( as attached ) as follows :


Wednesday ( 14th )
  
    A & B    ( 295 / 45 )


Thur / Fri / Sat ( 15 / 16 / 17 )

   C     ( 8000+ Chambers of Commerce )



*  Monday / Tuesday ( 19th / 20th )

    D     ( 25,000  Senior Executives - 3p Database  )



Wednesday ( 21st ) onwards

    E     (  2.27 lakh Corporate ) @ 3000 per day

By today evening , Kailas to send me final / ready DRAFTS  of    A / B / C  for my OK

He should also get from Nitin , the email IDs for A & B

If there are any questions , feel free to phone me

hcp


No comments:

Post a Comment