Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 7 May 2014

MY ACCOUNT STATUS


Shuklendu,

As we discussed yesterday , we will have separate pages for , " Re-Charge Account " and " My Account Status "

Earlier, I have sent to you write-up for " My Account Status " ( handwritten note of April 03 and email of April 17 )

Find below latest draft , combining both

Feel free to modify as deemed necessary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My  Account  Status

Dear Subscriber ,

*  Only after you login , you will get to see your Account Status in the tabulation below

*  Your Credit Balance that you see in this table , is in Indian Rupees , at this moment

*  For your easy understanding , we also show , the " Number of Emails " that you can blast with your Rupee Credit Balance , at
    today's Tariff ( INR per Email ). This is only for your guidance

*  At the time of your blast , the prevailing Tariff will apply

*  We reserve the right to alter / modify the " Tariff per Email " , at any time and with immediate effect. Immediately your " Number
    of Emails Balance " will get re-calculated using the revised tariff

*  Of course , you will be intimated the revised Tariff , thru email

*  The moment your " Rupee Credit Balance " reaches ZERO ( NIL ) , your Subscription will stand " Suspended " till you re-charge
    your Account through ONLINE payment , once again , from page, " Re-Charge Account "

*  As long as your Account stands " Suspended " , your Marketing Messages will not get blasted

*  If and when your Account is " Suspended " , you will get an email notice and also see , when you login , following message :

    " Since there is no Credit Balance in your Account , your Account stands suspended .
      To re-activate your Account , make some online payment from page , " Re-Charge Account "
      Then , after some time , re-visit and look up , " My Account Status " page for confirmation "

*  We strongly recommend that you visit this page regularly , to check your Account Status

*  This page will also show , a message telling you when you visited it last

*  If you have any doubts / queries re your account , send you message by clicking " ACCOUNT  QUERRY "


   hemen  parekh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuklendu ,

I hope , Satish would show me the page templates this afternoon , thru TeamViewer


hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment