Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 14 May 2014

FW: Standard PO Format for EMM Postpaid + MOM


Dear Karan


Thank you for your offer which we accept

By a copy of this mail , I am requesting Kailas to get in touch with you for activating our Account

As far as integration of B2B server with Netcore server is concerned , either Shuklendu or Nitin ( Sentient Systems ) will talk to you

I hope all this can be done by today afternoon

regards

hemen

CC : Kailas

Pl follow up on TOP priority and co-ordinate with Shuklendu

From: karan mehta [mailto:karan.mehta@netcore.co.in]
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:15 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: Kailas Patil; Cynthia
Subject: Re: Standard PO Format for EMM Postpaid + MOM

Dear Sir,

As discussed, please find attached the PO format.
Regards,
Karan Mehta
Assistant Manager | Enterprise Sales
Mobility & Email Marketing Solutions
netCORE Solutions Pvt Ltd
Hand Phone: +91 9833 543219
Desk Phone: 022 666 28 164
On 14-05-2014 10:07, karan mehta wrote:
Dear Sir,

It was pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the precious time extended for the meeting.

Further to our discussions on b2bmessageblaster.com, pls. find attached the Purchase Order format for getting the Falconide services LIVE.
I would now require the soft copy of the Purchase order signed & stamped on the letterhead, so that I can initiate the process from my side.


Feel free to contact in case of any queries.
Regards,
Karan Mehta
Assistant Manager | Enterprise Sales
Mobility & Email Marketing Solutions
netCORE Solutions Pvt Ltd
Hand Phone: +91 9833 543219
Desk Phone: 022 666 28 164



No comments:

Post a Comment