Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 5 May 2014

Integration Kit for B2B


Shuklendu,


Hopefully , documents sent to ccAvenue will get delivered by lunch today

Kailas will follow up and keep us informed

Kailas will also pressurize Jessia to send you the Integration Kit by lunch

In the meantime , I hope ,based on our discussions in your office on 23rd inst . , Satish has completed the pages ,

> Re-Charge Account

> My Account Status

Can these be shown to me this morning , thru TeamViewer  ?

hcp

No comments:

Post a Comment