Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 24 May 2014

Stop Advertizing , Start Marketing


Dear  Suneet,


Finally , yesterday , I managed to launch , the E-Commerce version of ,




Since , " Businesses / Enterprises " , could well be a " profitable " market-segment for Datawind , I invite you to utilize this web site for promoting your business


Do spare a few minutes , to View Demo



regards,

hemen

From: Suneet Singh Tuli [mailto:suneet@datawind.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 11:59 AM
To: Hemen Parekh
Cc: 'Shuklendu Baji'
Subject: RE: Congrats

Thanks

Regards,
Suneet


From: Hemen Parekh [mailto:hcp@recruitguru.com]
Sent: May 7, 2014 2:12 AM
To: suneet@datawind.com
Cc: Shuklendu Baji
Subject: Congrats

Dear  Suneet

Just came across this one more recognition of your vision

Congrats

hemen




No comments:

Post a Comment